Dispute Resolution & Commercial Litigation
Whether your business is big or small, disputes can be a fact of commercial life. Litigation can be an effective tool in resolving these disputes and protecting your business interests.
We have experience of negotiation and litigation to help resolve disputes between businesses.
We offer straightforward practical advice and we will give you an estimate of costs at the outset. We always try and resolve disputes in the most cost effective manner possible.
We can assist you with many types of commercial disputes including:
- Contract disputes
- Commercial litigation
- Disputes between directors
- Enforcing restrictive covenants
- Breach of warranty claims
- Commercial Property Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Insolvency disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Partnership Dissolution
- Breach of confidence actions
- Franchising disputes
- Outsourcing disputes
- Building disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Breach of trust actions
If you have become involved in any type of commercial dispute please contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation.